Shareholders

Since February 12, 2014, following a capital increase of 70 million Euros, which was fully subscribed and paid by the Angolan investor GAM Holdings, the latter holds 66.7% stake in Soares da Costa Construção, SGPS, SA, being the remaining 33.3% held by SDC - Investimentos, SGPS, SA (former Grupo Soares da Costa, SGPS, SA, which owned up to that date 100% of the shares).
return